Saturday

bored and alone.


lucky thirteen. tell me about it.

had not been sleeping lately and i slept like a log just now.
now im wide awake and cant sleep.
took out all my clothes and started cutting it.
and then sewing it back.
yes i picked up sewing tonight.
how amazing.

i really had nothing to do seriously.
and so.
made a 10 bucks t-shirt into a, woooh.
hotness i think.
my mom's gonna freak out.
when i wear it out to work later.

you're my pillar. mychelle.

saturday equals work.
fuck man.
i bet i won't wake up on time.
and will be home late again.
and get fucking tired.
especially ESS is here.
like wow..

extend hours.
check.
wait for an empty bus. check.
till then, i'll get home. check.
and im broke. check.
pay will only get in by monday. knn. check.

n now im pissed.
of myself.
of what happened today.
i cant get back to sleep.
everytime like that.
haiyo nad.


haha. whoever sees this owes me a punch. hmm.

sayur-nalah.
i love you still baby.

No comments: