Sunday

Dewa Dewi 2008 The Prelude

OMFG

i guess everyone was so eager except me. it was a tensed moment. everyone wants to know who is going to carry the status of this years Mr and Miss Photogenic DewaDewi 2008 . as Zul Radi tore down the cover of the frame in front of the huge huge crowd, (at this time i was actually looking for my wonderful kakis and family and i wasn't really paying attention to the show. haha.) then i heard kakis shouting and jumping for me. yes they were literally jumping. den my choreographer, Abg Eddy down at the side of the stage said to me, "nadhir! kau menang lah. pergi jalan kat tengah la oi!"(nadhir! its you! go and move your ass to the middle la oi!"Abg Eddy is a very strict guy and everyone's feared of him. okay. most of us. then i heard my name... then my number...
(now it was like my world went so fucking slowww.. )
i was like.. OMFG..... i was so shock and i wasn't expecting that tittle to be mine. like seriously. OMFG! are you kidding me??!

this is Eddy and fadil.

i drew a smile and walked to take my picture and i was wobbly. i couldn't believe it. seriously. its the last thing that i every thought i would get. as i was shaking Abg Zul's hands, he managed to whispered to me,"yes you're my pick for Mr Photogenic". and he smiled to me. i couldn't believe still. OMG.

i would just like to take this moment to thank my kakis for coming all the way from school and and took off from work to just support me. hippo, lala, abu(penyet), mickey,hide,nana, razi, ilyas. yes abu and hippo. u want my frame so bad right. you guys are awesome can! the rest couldn't make it due to FYP and stuff but yes! i want them to come on the finals which i know they will because they are my brothers and sisters in my RP life. always making fun of me and the best part is i get to make fun of them back,with no hatred or get offended. supporting me with what i do. thank you for being there darlings. loads of them. you guys rock my sox. haha.
yes. i will be a regular RPian. twist~

the kakis.

abu wants my picture.

razi was hugging me and i felt like crying.

not forgetting the new family i've made during the competition. the beautiful and awesome people. greatest dudes and babes. firstly i would congratulate everyone that had a tittle to hold for the whole year running till next year! and of cause not forgetting my great great partner, fasihah. (someones drooling over my partner. haha). yes. she got herself Miss body beautiful. ;)
next up is this two bfs fadil & jasmine,Mr & Miss catwalk. suhaizan & aisyah. Mr & Miss favourite. hasiff & adilah, Mr & Miss personality. suhelmi and nabilah, Mr & Miss beautiful smile. amira, Miss phtotgenic. rafli, Mr congeniality. hakeem, Mr body beautiful. congratulation dewa & dewi!



i've always like my photos dramatic. so here goes.



theres so many pictures that i cant possibly put everything in this entry.
its an experience of a lifetime.

No comments: