Sunday


TOP 10 BAABAAAY!

Im feeling GAY! and im superman tired....
standing and had posing,
people cheering and flashes of camera,
after cameras.
what a day it was.
exciting and remarkable.
i didn't thought that I'll get in btw.
thats y so excited now.

i cant even put up a post at this point of time.
urgh... but anyways. i got into top 10 finalist for
dewa-dewi 2008!
laugh out loud.
my best friend didn't get in with me...
thats the sad part.
haix. she was awesome lor!..
i owe her a meal cause she said so. haha.
and syg couldn't see me on stage..
she had to see her relatives from england thats here on holiday
and off to her work place. then later in the evening,
she told me she had headaches and she was heading back home.
this is the saddest part. poor dear.
imu.

in the mean time i'll just post a photo for today.
just one. sorry readers.
GOODNIGHT!


maroon sun.

No comments: